Monday, March 28, 2011

New Zealand Embassy Fashion Show

Its finally springtime in Paris, which has meant off and on rain and sunshine. At least, the temperature is more reliable. I wore a t-shirt outside for the first time in six months the other day. We've been feeling a lot more hopeful about the possibility of staying longer, probably because of the weather. We have had some good things happen though over the course of the last month. I received AE status and picked up another English teaching job for a company called LanguageConnexion. I teach Monday (Ivry) and Thursday (Sceaux); the kids are rowdy but its not too bad. Lauren finished her photo internship at Door Studios and has been shooting steadily.



Last Thursday I was in a runway show at the New Zealand Embassy for Icebreakers. I put makeup on, modeled three outfits, and got paid a hundred and fifty euros. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment